My 6 year old child was at the local pool with her group and two boys from another group pushed her down causing her to have a big scrape on her knee exposing her white meat.I was not contacted by staff at all.
They put a band aid over her knee and when I came to pick her up she was scared to tell me. No staff from her classroom told me anything about her being bullied or pushed they were simply no where to be found when I picked up my child. I then contacted the director of operations and the unit director which the unit director did not contact me back and the director of operations telling me to talk to the unit director.
Giving me the run around after my child has only been there for 4 days is not going to work.The staff is not properly trained to deal with children and do not know the correct procedures of notifying a parent when something happens to their child.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I paid online, on Nov. 26, 2015, for a GRE exam on Dec. 21, 2015, and printed out my Prometric appointment confirmation for the Roanoke, VA, test center from the..."
- "I placed an order with the website fema-study.com I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I..."
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Direct TV. I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for. My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted..."
- "June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice. Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get..."