My 6 year old child was at the local pool with her group and two boys from another group pushed her down causing her to have a big scrape on her knee exposing her white meat.I was not contacted by staff at all.
They put a band aid over her knee and when I came to pick her up she was scared to tell me. No staff from her classroom told me anything about her being bullied or pushed they were simply no where to be found when I picked up my child. I then contacted the director of operations and the unit director which the unit director did not contact me back and the director of operations telling me to talk to the unit director.
Giving me the run around after my child has only been there for 4 days is not going to work.The staff is not properly trained to deal with children and do not know the correct procedures of notifying a parent when something happens to their child.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice. Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get..."
- "Direct TV. I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for. My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."